Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Show Alert: Glee (Fox)

Last night, I watched the premiere episode of the excellent new show, Glee (of course, watch means on my DVR, fast-forwarding through the commercials).  I had missed out on the “special preview” last winter when the show aired after American Idol, but I always heard great things about it.  I figured I would just watch it when it eventually premiered this week on Fox.  It was a fantastic episode with lots of fun moments and great music.  My wife really felt that all the actors were talented enough to be considered professional singers (which I’m sure they are).  I’m looking forward to the season, especially with the many guest stars they have lined up.  My only worry for the show is that it might get cancelled.  It always seems that critical darlings get cancelled before they hit the ground running and Fox is notoriously axe-happy with new shows.  Hopefully when the ratings figures come out, it will be safe…for now.  I’m already making room for it on my lineup.

DVR Priority Status: Currently 54/55, but it'll probably go up if there's a conflict.

Available Space: 46hr 3min

No comments:

Post a Comment