Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DVD Release of the Day: Heroes: Season Three

Season Three of Heroes has finally been released.  The show hasn't been great since the first season, so why do I still follow it?  Season two was up, down, and all over the place while the first part of season three seemed to completely ignore everything that had happened (and made the series great) up to that point.  It was really annoying and with my DVR filled with new shows, I was this close to cut the chord.  Still, something happened and I kept thinking...maybe it will get better.  It's not just sitting there on the DVR list - 8 episodes left for me to watch.  Supposedly the show got better during its second half.  I will give it a shot, but maybe I should consider deleting it and renting the DVD instead.  Is it too late for the DVRed episodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment